My third-grade boy loves reading those books full of weird facts, so I wasn’t surprised when he told me the “Did you know?” blurbs scattered throughout the new Adventure Bible were his favorite part. Truth is, there is some crazy stuff in the Bible and I’m happy to have my boy filling his head with God’s word and all the stories that ultimately point to Jesus.
As a mom, I like the Adventure Bible because it’s easy for kids to navigate and includes lots of information on how to read the Bible, about each book and what life was like during Bible times, and different themed reading plans. This specific edition has arctic animals to draw younger readers in.
Now when Ben comes to me to have conversations that start with, “Hey, Mom, did you know …,” I can thank God for a book that draws him into the truth that matters most.
About the book
With more than 9 million copies sold, the Adventure Bible brand is beloved by Christian schools, churches, and families. Now, the No. 1 Bible for kids, including all of the trusted essentials loved by parents, is available in an exciting polar exploration theme!
Ready for a frosty adventure? Embark on a fun, exciting trek through God’s Word with the NIV Adventure Bible in an all-new polar exploration theme! While on this arctic adventure, readers meet all types of people, see all sorts of places, and learn all kinds of facts about the Bible.
Features of the NIV Adventure Bible, Polar Exploration Edition include:
- Full-color images of polar animals, arctic outposts, and icy landscapes throughout make learning about the Bible even more engaging;
- Articles and illustrations that describe what life was like in ancient days;
- Highlights great verses to memorize; interesting facts help you understand God’s Word and the life of faith;
- Articles with close-up looks at amazing people of the Bible;
- Hands-on activities help you apply biblical truths to your life;
- Twenty polar-themed pages focus on topics such as how to know you are a Christian, famous people of the Bible, highlights of the life of Jesus, and how to pray;
- Book introductions feature arctic art and important information about each book of the Bible;
- Dictionary/concordance for looking up tricky words;
- Color map section to help locate places in the Bible;
- Complete text of the New International Version (NIV) of the Bible.
This hardcover Bible is aimed at kids 8 to 12 years old. It’s published by Zonderkidz (Oct. 2, 2018). Learn more about this Bible on its website. It’s also available on Amazon.
And there’s a copy for one of you! Just use the Rafflecopter below to enter to win your own copy of this fun Bible. The giveaway is open to U.S. residents through Monday, Nov. 26.
I received a free copy of this Bible to review – and share with my son! Thanks to FlyBy Promotions / Propeller Consulting for that – and the one I’m giving away. All opinions are my own. If you have won a prize from our sponsor FlyBy / Propeller in the last 30 day or this same prize on another blog, you are not eligible to win. The winner is subject to eligibility verification.
This would be great for my 7 or 9 year old!
Yes! I’m glad you entered to win!
Mary Jost says
I think Penny would love this!
She definitely would! I’m glad you entered to win. xo
Kristin Smith says
I would love this for my 9 yr old son Elijah!
Ben definitely recommends it. 🙂 Thanks for entering, Kristin!
My twins would love this! They like that type of stuff too!
Glad you entered to win. 🙂