I told some friends Wednesday how uninterested Ben has been in rolling over then I laid him on his belly on a blanket. And what do you know … he rolled over. Twice. From his belly to his back. Like he was a rolling over pro, even though it was his first time. Nice. I guess he just needed some friendly pressure because he’s done it several times since. [Although he’s still holding off on going from his back to his belly. One thing at a time, people!] That was two days before he officially was 5 months old. In addition to his new discovery that time on his tummy isn’t so bad, Ben …
* Sleeps 11 hours at night and takes 3-4 short naps during the day.
* Chews on anything. Surely a tooth will come through soon …
* Giggles and screams happily often. Especially at Cate.
* Only used Prevacid for a couple weeks after starting it last month. He still spits up some, but less than we attempted medicine.
* Likes attention. I think that’s the trait of a second-born child who often isn’t alone!
* Is still called “my new brother” by Cate.
I’m telling you …
Here are a couple more shots from this week …
Life as I know it says
HIS HAIR cracks me up! I'm glad I got to see him near his five-month birthday. He's such a sweetie!
Awwww…my buddy! He's so sweet! Love the pictures!