Bethany tagged me … I’m supposed to share seven random facts about myself and then tag seven people to do the same.
1. I don’t like mushrooms.
2. I have been to Greece + Italy (only Rome).
3. My sister + her husband are moving to New Zealand. (I realize that’s not about me … but it’s cool.)
4. I started a list yesterday of Christmas present ideas for family + friends.
5. I record “The Hills” and watch it later, usually while I fold laundry, usually on Tuesday mornings. (Yes, this is more like a confession than anything else.)
6. I’m a volunteer on a political campaign for the first time in my life.
7. My grandpa (mom’s dad) is half Scottish + half Irish. That makes me an eighth Scottish + an eighth Irish, right?